Marketing Coordinator in the Office of Institutional Advancement [RF: 2016/17-FT-255-JDB]
Duties: The appointee will assist and support Executive Officer(s) or above in the areas of marketing communications, which include media relations, corporate communication, advertising, e-marketing and events together with administrative duties as assigned by the Unit Head. Major duties include:
• To support the written works in all aspects of communication;
• To support and assist in the press liaison and press literatures preparation;
• To support and co-ordinate with Colleges/Centres and agencies for the smooth implementation of integrated marketing communications and various promotional activities;
• To support and assist in the preparation and execution of different School Events;
• To support and assist in the implementation of printed collaterals and online initiatives via close co-ordination with design team & programme teams;
• To perform monthly report; and
• To perform market intelligence by monitoring competitorsˇ¦ different advertising and promotion initiatives on a daily basis.
Requirements: A recognized Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related disciplines is preferred. Candidates should also have a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience. Good writing skills in English & Chinese will be of highest priority. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office, Chinese word processing, Dreamweaver (HTML), Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop. The candidate should be mature, eager to learn, self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to take up new responsibilities. Working outside normal office hours will be required.
Terms of Appointment: Salary placement will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The contract will normally be for 2 years with the possibility of renewal subject to review. A contract-end gratuity (taxable) will be payable upon satisfactory completion of the contract. Medical and dental benefits, annual leave and the use of sports and library facilities will be provided where applicable. The School also provides staff development opportunities.
Applications: Please send application quoting the reference number to the Human Resources Team, HKU SPACE, 7/F., T. T. Tsui Building, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong. You may apply online or download an application form at http://hkuspace.hku.hk/jobs or request one by fax (852) 2540 3271.
Closing Date for Applications: 31 May 2017
The information provided in an application will only be used for the purpose of consideration for appointment by HKU SPACE. Applicants not contacted within eight weeks from the closing date may assume that their applications are unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be kept for a maximum period of 6 months.
Posted on: 17-May-2017
|Apply Online||More Jobs||Back|