Vision and Missions
HKU SPACE Community College (CC) seeks to excel in quality education and become the leading sub-degree education institute in the region, providing school leavers with multiple educational opportunities and learning programmes that meet the needs of the changing society.
- Work closely with The University of Hong Kong, local universities and overseas institutions to provide students with advancement pathways to continue degree studies at universities or to pursue a career in a vocation or profession that satisfies workforce requirements.
- Instill in students a broad and diverse learning experience with emphasis on enhancement of their humanistic values and interpersonal skills;
- Foster students’ capacity to become self-motivated, critical and creative learners,
- Enhance students’ competence to cope with challenges in society, and equip them with the ability to tackle complex authentic issues with creative and novel solutions.
- Provide leadership in introducing new and innovative educational concepts and practices to the local community.
- Collaborate with school sectors, industry andcivil organisations to extend learning opportunities to Hong Kong’s general public.