Invitation for Book Supplier04 May 2021
The HKU SPACE Community College offers Diploma in Foundation Studies Programme, Associate Degree Programmes, and specialized professionally-oriented Higher Diploma programmes. The total student population is nearly 7,000. The College is pleased to invite bookstores to indicate their Interests for the sale of textbooks in the College Book Fairs.
The book fairs would be held twice per academic year (tentatively February and September) in the respective campuses of the College for the students to purchase textbooks. Appointed book suppliers should set up counters in the campuses and provide sale and enquiry services of the textbooks which are recommended by the College.
Interested bidders should note the following conditions when deciding to submit their indication of interests:
- There is no guaranteed number of orders or sales amount.
- Tie-in sale during the book fair is strictly prohibited.
- The book supplier should ensure the availability of adequate copies of books for students to purchase during the book fair.
- The book supplier will be responsible for the logistic support and set-up cost of the book fairs.
The selection of book suppliers is based on the following criteria:
- Average book price offered
- Guarantee on the supply of books ordered
- Service quality and comments received from lecturers / students
- Experience in organising book fairs with institutions / universities
Interested book suppliers please send an email captioned “HKU SPACE CC Book Fairs – Indication of Interest” to firstname.lastname@example.org with leaving the company name, contact person and phone number by 17 May 2021. Should you have any questions, please call Ms. Tracy Nam or Mr. Frankie Hui at 3762 2162.